Friday, December 23, 2011

2011 Awesome Crochet Blog: Free Form Crochet

December 23, 2011 In case I don't get to blog on my regular blogging schedule on Monday what with having the family and grandkids here and all the eating we will have to be doing, I shall post my pre-Christmas joy today! I was awarded the 2011 Awesome Crochet Blogs Award for Freeform Crochet by Kathryn of Crochet Concupiscence.
Kathryn, You said in your write-up that I am "friendly," but you are a sweetheart. You offer so much in your blog and yet you are always so appreciative and giving to others. I really appreciate this award and am honored to receive it from you! Stay tuned...I am very excited about another free form project I have in the works. This award has giving me a spark of inspiration to make it my best yet! Thanks again and have the happiest holiday ever! Read about the winners in other Awesome Blog categories:

1 comment:

CrochetBlogger said...

Thanks so much for your kind words. I'm definitely looking forward to your next freeform project!!