Saturday, April 5, 2014

Blog Tour: The Fine Art of Crochet

Tuesday, April 1, 2014
I have assembled an amazing group of bloggers and I am honored that they are willing to read my book, The Fine Art of Crochet, and share their educated opinions with my readers. If you are enjoying the Blog Tour, leave a comment and sign up to follow with your email.


The Fine Art of Crochet by Gwen Blakley Kinsler
Day 1, April 1: Marie Segares, The Underground Crafter

Day 2, April 2: Selena K, Crochet Kitten

Day 3, April 3: Karen McKenna, I Hook Design

Day 4, April 4: Dee StanzianoCrocheting with Dee

Day 5, April 5: J. D. WolfeCraft Gossip

Day 6, April 7: Andrea Lyn Van Benschoten

Day 7, April 8: Elsa Mora, Art is a Way  

Day 8, April 9: Paula Moliver, Hartford Examiner

Day 9, April 10: Margaret Hubert, My Hooks and Needle

Day 10, April 12: Vashti Braha, Designing Vashti

Day 11, April 14: Denise LaVoie, Voie de Vie

Day 12, April 15: Sharon Silverman, Sharon Silverman Crochet

Day 13, April 16: Shelby Allaho, Stitch Story

Day 14, April 17: Linda Dean, Linda Dean Crochet

Day 15, April 18: Annette Petavy, Annette Petavy Design





Reactions:

4 comments:

792f2a26-95dc-11e3-8dce-000bcdcb8a73 said...

Enjoying reading other's opinions about your book Gwen!

Julie said...

I sent my library an email recommending that they purchase this amazing looking book, and I just got an email confirming that they will be adding it to their collection! I can't wait to read it.

Gwen Blakley Kinsler said...

Wow, Julie, your idea of asking your library to get my book is fantastic. Thanks for doing that!

Gwen Blakley Kinsler said...

I've enjoyed reading the various takes on my book as well!